AKG C3000 - Studijinis Mikrofonas
- Ražotājs: AKG
- Modelis: 2785X00230
- Warranty: 36 months.
- Delivery: in 7-15 w.d.
- Bez nodokļa:164.46€
The new redesigned C 3000 is a cost-effective and aesthetically pleasing product update which maintains the popular characteristics of the C 3000, however a new sleek and classy finish showcases AKG's new Corporate Design. It is a great selection for both recording and live sound applications, where maximum sound quality and robustness are a must and the competitive price makes the C 3000 a must-have.
The new C 3000 features a cardioid pickup pattern, a 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response, low noise electronics, high SPL capability and an internal shock mount, which drastically reduces handling noise from mic stands or cables. The switchable 10dB preattenuation pad increases the SPL capability by 10 dB and accommodates loud instruments like brass instruments or guitar amplifiers with ease. The switchable first-order 500Hz low frequency filter eliminates the proximity effect for close-miking.
AKG Acoustics C 3000 Features
- Gold-sputtered 1" large diaphragm with patented edge-terminated back-plate technology
- Proven performance for more than 15 years for both studio and stage
- Internal windscreen protects from wind and breath generated "pops"
- Well designed circuitry provides high SPL capability and low distortion
- Switchable attenuation pad enables for high SPL up to 150 dB
- Switchable low cut filter (500Hz, 6 dB/octave) eliminates proximity effect