Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S5 - DJ Kontroleris
- Gamintojas: Native Instruments
- Prekės kodas: Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S5
- Garantija: 36 mėn.
- Pristatymas: per d.d.
- Kaina be mokesčių:635.54€
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S5 if you prefer loops and beat juggling over traditional scratch art, then you'll feel right at home with the Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S5 digital DJ controller. This all-in-one controller/audio interface is perfectly set up for performing with Remix Decks and Traktor's new Stems Decks, but you still have all the control you need to spin tracks and DJ in a more traditional way. The Traktor Kontrol S5's large color LCDs also allow you to set your laptop aside, providing you with the feel of standalone hardware and a better connection to your audience.
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S5 DJ Controller at a Glance:
- Essential Traktor control at your fingertips
- Ideal layout for DJing with Remix Decks
- Introducing Stems - a whole new way to DJ
- Ableton Link integration for reliable synchronization
Essential Traktor control at your fingertips
No platters? No problem! Many of the digital DJs and electronic music performers here at Sweetwater who didn't grow up with turntables find the layout of the Traktor Kontrol S5 extremely versatile and refreshing. The fact is, all of the traditional controls you need to DJ are there, and if you're not planning to scratch, then the added real estate for other performance controls is just a bonus. A pair of touch strips make position scrubbing fast and accurate, and you can use them for pitch bend, too. And you really can't knock the full-color LCDs, which let you put the laptop aside and focus on creating cool mixes and working the crowd.
Ideal layout for DJing with Remix Decks
If platters aren't your thing and you prefer to DJ with loops and samples, then the Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S5 is just what you need. Not only do you get a full display that mirrors Traktor's Remix Deck window, you also get a full set of controls that let you tweak playback options, adjust levels, set loops, and more. These displays also make working with regular track playback a blast, giving you an added degree of hands-on control over critical track parameters.
Introducing Stems - a whole new way to DJ
Stems is a cool multitrack digital audio file format that's perfect for performing DJs. Unlike conventional WAV, AIF, or MP3 files, Stem files utilize the power of the MP4 format and AAC encoding to provide you with four sets of stereo audio you can mix, mute, and process independently. With software and DJ systems that support Stem files, such as Traktor Kontrol S5, you can grab the drums from one Stem, snag the bass line from another, and put them together seamlessly in real time. Just like minus-infinity EQs, 4-deck setups, and Remix Decks revolutionized DJing, the Stem audio file format is bound to change the way you perform.
Ableton Link integration for reliable synchronization
As of Traktor 2.11, you can experience the collaborative freedom of Ableton Link. Lock multiple systems to a common timeline. Change tempo globally across systems. Enjoy spontaneous jamming, collaborative creation, and synchronized performances. This is a free update for Traktor 2.x owners.
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S5 DJ Controller Features:
- Amazing control for Native Instruments' Traktor Pro 2 (included)
- Pad-based control sections are ideal for Remix Decks and Stem Decks
- Full-color displays provide you with visual feedback and browsing info
- 16 playable tri-color backlit pads let you trigger samples, cues, loops, and more
- 4-deck mixer provides inline metering, 3-band EQs, filter controls, and smooth faders
- Touch strips let you skim through tracks, adjust pitch, and control other parameters
- Dedicated effects controls let you take hold of over 30 Traktor effects
- Integrated 24-bit/48kHz audio interface provides amazingly clear audio
- Ableton Link integration offers reliable synchronization
- Controller Style Control Surface
- Mixer Section 4-channel
- Faders 4 x volume
- Crossfader Standard
- Pads/Triggers 16 color coded backlit control and arrange pads
- Audio Interface Control of Traktor Pro 2 software (download), 24-bit/48kHz
- Inputs 1 x stereo RCA, 1 x 1/4" microphone
- Outputs 2 x XLR, 2 x RCA, 2 x 1/4" Booth Out, 2 x headphone
- USB 1 x USB Type B
- Onboard Effects 40
- Included Software Built in soundcard
- Width 19.68"
- Depth 12.67"
- Height 2.59"
- Weight 8.15 lbs.