Arturia KeyStep - MIDI Klaviatūra / Kontroleris
- Gamintojas: Arturia
- Prekės kodas: Arturia KeyStep
- Garantija: 36 mėn.
- Pristatymas: per d.d.
- Kaina be mokesčių:98.35€
Arturia KeyStep Portable MIDI keyboard controller and sequencer.
It's not always practical to take a MIDI keyboard, a MIDI controller and a sequencer along to every performance, as well as all the other gear you usually need. Arturia understands this and recognises the fact that today's artists value a compact setup because they are more mobile than ever. That's exactly what you get with the KeyStep that offers the ultimate combination of functionality and mobility. The KeyStep is a MIDI keyboard, controller and sequencer in one. The keys have been designed specifically for this model— they are larger and easier to play than mini keys, but more compact than full-sized keys. Artura refers to them as SlimKeys and there are 32 of them on the KeyStep, all with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch. If you already have experience with MIDI, then you’ve got a head start. If not, then the KeyStep's comprehensive functions might take some getting used to.
The KeyStep is equipped with a number of inputs and outputs for connecting all manner of digital and analogue devices. A MIDI USB cable is included so that you can connect to a Windows or Mac computer. The same cable can also be used to connect the KeyStep to Arturia's MCC editor. Right next to the USB port is an input for connecting a 9V / 0.5 A DC power adapter when you want to use the KeyStep in standalone mode.
Moving further along, we come to the CV outputs: Mod, Gate and Pitch, and next to those, you'll find an input for a sustain pedal. Then, there are input and outputs for Sync and MIDI respectively. Lastly, you’ll find the Sync mode selectors on the rear, which allow you to choose between Internal, USB, MIDI or Sync as your clock source. As you can tell, the KeyStep is a versatile piece of equipment that goes far beyond anything a standard MIDI keyboard can do.
When it comes to functionality, the KeyStep has one or two extra tricks up its proverbial sleeve. It has an Arpeggiator function with modes including up, down, inclusive, exclusive, random, note order, double up and double down. It also has a polyphonic sequencer on board with up to 64 steps and 8 simultaneous notes per step.
Mobility is an important consideration for today's performers. Modern music productions are no longer confined to recording studios and can be created in planes, trains and automobiles too. Smaller sized synths are also becoming increasingly popular on stage and in studios. With 32 keys, the Arturia KeyStep is not only compact, it's also relatively short and thin which means that it will fit into most rucksacks and laptop bags. With its compact design and comprehensive functionality, Arturia's Keystep is a very interesting product for use on stage or in the studio.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 2.0 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 56.0 x 19.0 x 8.0 cm
- Number of keys 32
- Aftertouch yes, monophonic
- Drum pads no
- Functions fader(s), transport buttons
- MIDI & CV/gate MIDI in, MIDI out, CV/gate out
- Type of keys mini keys
- Equipped with display no
- 3-in-1 MIDI keyboard controller & sequencer
- number of keys: 32
- type of keys: SlimKey
- Arpeggiator mode: up, down, inclusive, exclusive, random, note order, double up, double down
- Sequencer mode: 8 polyphonic step sequences with rest, tie and legato note entry
- rate control and tap tempo
- Rec, Play and Stop buttons for performance control over the arpeggiator and sequencer
- sustain Hold button
- sustain pedal jack input
- chord play mode
- Shift button selection: MIDI channel selection, Gate time, Swing values
- USB MIDI for use with computers and Arturia's MCC editor
- MIDI input and output
- sync input and output, supports 1 pulse per step, 2 PPQ (Korg Volca), 24 PPQ DIN sync, 48 PPQ DIN sync
- sync select switches: internal, USB, MIDI, Clock
- CV/Gate outputs: CV supports 1 volt per octave, Volt > Hz modes, Gate output 5V or 12V for modern or vintage gear. CV Velo /
- Aftertouch / Modwheel output.
- capacitive-touch pitch bend and mod wheels
- each sequence can have 64 steps, each step can have up to 8 notes
- low power: can be powered by Apple iPad (camera connection kit required)
- optional DC power for standalone function (not included)