- Brand: Audio-technica
- Product Code: ATM450
- Warranty: 36 months.
- Delivery: in 3-5 w.d.
- Ex Tax:159.50€
Audio-Technica ATM450 Microphone is designed with a side-address capsule, allowing for easy placement and flexible positioning on percussion, guitar cabinets, piano, and similar applications. The cardioid polar pattern is effective in reducing off-axis noise and feedback, and the wide frequency response results in rich, natural detail. There is a low frequency roll-off switch for reducing low frequency ambiance and noise and a -10 dB Pad switch for providing additional headroom and minimizing noise caused by transient peaks. The package includes an isolation clamp, an adapter, a windscreen, and a soft protective pouch.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 41 dB (8.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 152 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 127 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 69 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical
- Dimensions: 126.9 mm (5.00") long, 21.0 mm (0.83") diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; windscreen; soft protective pouch