- Brand: Audio-technica
- Product Code: AT-LP60USB
- Warranty: 36 months.
- Delivery: In Stock!
- Ex Tax:114.05€
The silver Audio-Technica AT-LP60USB Belt-Drive Turntable is straightforward and completely automatic for vinyl enthusiasts in need of a turntable to complement their existing home-theater and stereo systems. Its fully automatic operation starts the platter when the tone arm is lifted, and brakes when the needle is positioned on its mount. The turntable features phono (turntable level) outputs, however a built-in preamplifier features line-level outputs for connecting to amplifiers without turntable inputs. The ATLP60USB features 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds.
The USB output allows you to digitize your vinyl collection directly to software, without an external audio interface
Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 rpm
Professional aluminum platter
Included cables connect to your stereo or powered speakers
Integral Dual Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable stylus
Switchable built-in pre-amplifier with line-level RCA output cables
- Type: Fully Automatic, Belt-Driven
- Motor: DC Servo-Controlled
- Speeds: 33 ⅓ RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Aluminium
- Wow and Flutter: > 0.25% (WTD) @ 3kHz (JIS)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 50dB (DIN-B)
- Output Level:
- Pre-Amp Phono: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5cm/sec
- Pre-Amp Line: 150 mV nominal at 1kHz, 5cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36dB nominal, RIAA Equalized
- Dimensions: 360mm x 97.5mm x 356mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 2.98kg