Crown XLi 3500
- Tootja: Crown
- Mudel: XLI3500
- Warranty: 36 months.
- Delivery: in 1-30 w.d.
The Crown XLi 3500 Series of power amplifiers from Crown represents a new era in affordable, quality power amplification. All four models in the series are powerful, rugged and reliable. They are suited for musicians, DJs and entertainers as well as houses of worship, discos and pubs. The four models in the series are the XLi800, XLi1500, XLi2500 and XLi3500. They are identical except for output power.
Features include RCA and XLR inputs, user selectable input sensitivity of 0.755V or 1.4V, Speakon and binding post outputs, stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode, power/fault/signal presence/clip indicators, forced-air cooling; and protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference.
With over six decades of experience designing and building rock-solid products, Crown is the standard in amplifier technology. So check out the affordable Crown XLI Series. They are a powerful argument for quality and value!
Crown Audio XLI 3500 Features
- Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode
- User selectable input sensitivity - 0.775V and 1.4V
- Efficient forced-air cooling prevents excessive thermal buildup
- Electronically balanced RCA & XLR inputs; binding post and Speakon outputs
- Two level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal presence, clip and fault for each channel
- Protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference
- 2x 1350 W/ 4 Ohm
- 2x 1000 W/ 8 Ohm
- 2700 W/ 8 Ohm bridge mono
- Signal-to-noise ratio > 100 dB
- Damping factor >200
- XLR/ RCA connector input
- Speaker twist and binding post outputs
- Turn-on delay
- Short-circuit protection
- 19" 2 RU
- Installation depth: 31.5 cm
- Weight: 19.5 Kg